HOW TO WHITELIST US
Wondering why you have not been receiving our newsletters?
Email providers such as Gmail, Outlook, etc. filter out emails that might look suspicious in an order to protect you from unwanted or malicious emails. Unfortunately, it often involves blocking emails that you want in your inbox.
By whitelisting our email address, you add it to your approved senders list, which means you won’t be missing any of our emails! This includes industry news, workshops sessions, etc.
How to whitelist us
If you are not familiar with the process of whitelisting an email address, you can follow the instructions below.
1. Click on the sender’s name
2. Choose “Add to contacts”
3. Tap “Done” to save
1. Open the email in your inbox.
2. Click on “More actions” (icon ) and choose “Add to safe senders”
1. Open the email in your inbox
2. Hover over the sender’s name
3. Select “Add to contacts” to save the sender to your Contacts list
If one of our mails has been moved to the spam folder, you can mark it "Not Spam" to whitelist it.
1. Tap the picture of the sender
2. Tap the add to contacts icon
3. Tap “Create new contact”
4. Choose the correct account if you are signed into multiple email addresses
5. Tap the check mark to save